Colored Fractional Plates
The rubber change plates or fractional plates offer the ability to macro load a bar to any specific weight increment as low as 0.5Kg. These weights are perfect for breaking through PB plateaus by edging on barely noticeable weight. Over time this small progression adds up to significant gains.
These plates are designed to fit with any Olympic Weight Lifting standard of 50mm diameter center hole.
Each plate is color coded to match the equivalent of face value times 10, e.g. blue 2kg = blue 20kg, Making it extremely easy to quick identify each change plates value.
- 5kg x 2 (Black) (Out of Stock)
- 2.5kg x 2 (Red)
- 2kg x 2 (Blue) (Out of Stock)
- 1.5kg x 2 (Yellow)
- 1.25kg x 2 (Orange) (Out of Stock)
- 1kg x 2 (Green) (Out of Stock)
- 0.5kg x 2 (white) (Out of Stock)
- Durable rubber coating
- Color coded for easy recognition
- Olympic sized - 50mm Diameter
- 0.5kg, 1kg, 1.25kg, 1.5kg, 2kg, 2.5kg, 5kg variants
Sold in Pairs